According to PWInsider, WWE Fast Lane will originate from the WWE ThunderDome at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, FL on Sunday March 21.
The full WWE pay-per-view schedule for the first quarter of 2021 is as follows:
– Sunday, January 31 – Royal Rumble
– Sunday, February 14 – WWE NXT TakeOver
– Sunday, February 21 – Elimination Chamber
– Sunday, March 21 – Fast Lane
– Saturday April 10 and Sunday April, 11 – WrestleMania 37 (live from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida).
WWE announced on Saturday the dates and locations for WrestleMania for the next three shows. It was also noted by that WWE will allow fans at WrestleMania 37.